Trading since 1957….
Easthope Stained Glass is a family firm of stained glass specialists. We work closely with private domestic clients and home owners, architects, school bursars and church wardens, facilities managers and buildings managers, building companies, contractors and quantity surveyors. We are fully independent, and are on the recognised list of contractors of a large number of industry businesses and bodies.
Working with stained glass is much more than a job to me, it’s an ancient craft.
Nick Easthope has lectured on the topic of stained glass, and regularly runs practical workshops and day courses at Easthope Stained Glass Studios.
My work is about more than running a business; it’s about giving something back
As one of very few stained glass craftspeople in the country, Nick has the pleasure of working on a range of restoration, conservation and private commissions.
To me, working on stained glass is about inheritance and legacy, preserving something precious for the future. I firmly believe that stained glass needs to be preserved, conserved and restored properly.”
Nick’s favourite job is always the one he’s currently working on. His portfolio includes churches, abbey, cathedrals, local schools, stately homes and private houses.
“I love passing a building and knowing that I worked on it, helping make it more beautiful for future generations of visitors.”
Where we have worked
- Ely Cathedral
- St Pauls Church – Brighton
- Bury St Edmunds Cathedral
- St Nicholas of Myra – New Romney
- St Leonard’s, Hythe
- St Peter’s and St Paul’s – Saltwood
- St Mary and St Eansworth – Folkestone
- St John’s – Cheriton
- Cheriton Baptist Church
- St George’s – Folkestone
- St Mary’s – Chislet
- St Nicholas – Sandhurst
- St Jude – Kensington
- All Saint’s – Sheppy
- St Mary’s – Stelling Minnis
- Holy Trinity – Wandsworth
- Dymchurch Parish Church
- St Peter’s – Whitfirled
- United Reformed Church – Sandwich
- The Worshipful Company of Cutlers – London
- The Grand Hotel – Folkestone
- Temple Manor – Strood
- Conquest Hospital – Hastings
- Great Fosters – Surrey
- Mermaid Inn – Rye
- The Burlington Hotel – Folkestone
- The Guildhall – Sandwich
- Ramster House
- Lincoln’s Inn
- The Royal Courts of Justice
- Battle Abbey
- Brede Place
- Yaldham Manor
- The Chapel Royal – Brighton
- The Allotment Brasserie – Dover
- The Walnut Tree – Aldington
- The Castle public house – Saltwood
- The Bell public house – Hythe, Kent
- The Queen’s Head public house – Seddlescombe, Kent
- Chilham Castle – Kent
- Leybourne Castle – Kent
- Saltwood Castle – Kent
- Charles Voysey designed house – St Margaret’s Bay
- Norbury Library
- Jesus College – Cambridge
- Russel School – Fleetwood near Blackpool
- Ashford Museum (formerly the Grammar School, dated 1636)
We have worked all over the UK
Easthope Studios are pleased to offer Jazmine Crush
a sponsorship deal for the cost of her art materials for a three year fine
art degree at Chelsea Fine School Of Art.
Easthope Stained Glass Studios Are Proud Members of the National Churches Trust.